Taggia is an Italian town of 14,541 inhabitants in the province of Imperia in Liguria.
The country is divided into two parts: Taggia, the historical center, located in the hinterland of the Argentina Valley and Arma, a seaside resort.
The two towns are connected by the area called Levà (the name comes from the Roman name to indicate a raised area).
The convent of San Domenico is a religious building site in square Blessed Christopher.
The buildings, now considered one of the largest art galleries in the painting school of Nice and Liguria, were built between 1460 and 1490 by master comacini Gasperino by Lancia and Philip Carlono.
Inside, besides the presence of the twelve altars, preserves precious paintings by various artists, including Adoration of the Magi attributed to Parmigianino and five paintings by Ludovico Brea such as the Annunciation of Mary in 1494, Our Lady of the Rosano 1513, St. Catherine in 1488, Our Lady of Mercy 1483-1488, the Baptism of Jesus and the Saints in 1495.
Among the other works of the Gregorio De Ferrari, John Canavesio, Raffaele De Rossi.