1kg frozen spinach
200g pack low-fat feta cheese
generous grating nutmeg
large handful olives
Bowl of olives, pitted and chopped
1 tbsp caper
400g can chopped tomatoes
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, C and E, folic acid, iron and zinc. Eat it raw in salads or add towards the end of cooking, to give the leaves just enough time to wilt and retain as much goodness as possible.
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the lasagne sheets in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Soak for 5 mins or prepare according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach, then mix with the feta, nutmeg and some seasoning.
- Drain the pasta, then cut each sheet in half vertically.
- Spoon 4 tbsp of the filling along the centre of each half, then roll up to enclose.
- Place in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Mix the olives, capers and tomatoes together in a bowl, season, then spoon over the cannelloni.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, cover with foil, then bake for 20 mins.